Expressing consent to the processing of personal data by HAIDI SERVICES INT LTD Company No. 08173507
9 Viola Court 18 Symphony Close Edgware, Middlesex HA8 0EF United Kingdom
for the purpose of sending marketing
content and commercial offers to the e-mail address provided above in the contact form.
Please be advised that your consent may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
from the address to which the consent relates. Please note that you are not profiled.
Your data will not be transferred or shared with other international organizations.
We inform you that the administrator of your personal data provided in the above
form is HAIDI SERVICES INT LTD Company No. 08173507
9 Viola Court 18 Symphony Close Edgware, Middlesex HA8 0EF United Kingdom.
If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact us at email@example.com.
Your data will only be processed to respond to your inquiry in accordance
with the principle that data processing is lawful if it is necessary for the purpose
of the contract or before its conclusion or execution.
If you give your consent, the data will also be used to send marketing content.
Dear Madam / Sir, Dear Customer
I am asking you to take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire.
On May 25, 2018, new regulations on the protection of personal data (GDPR) became applicable. We want to explain what this means for you in practice. The security of your data is our priority, therefore we make every effort to ensure that their processing is carried out in a safe and at the same time transparent way for you. We have introduced a separate policy to protect personal data for this purpose. Its idea is to present you with the full rights that you have in connection with the provisions on the protection of personal data and obligations that we must meet you on the basis of, among others Art. 13 GDPR (so-called information obligation).
1. At the beginning we want to explain to you what GDPR (GDP) really is
GDPR is basically an abbreviation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 /IN.
In each case, when we use this abbreviation, we will refer to this legal act. Often, we will also use the name "General Data Protection Regulation" interchangeably.
2. What is hidden under the concept of Administrator?
The data controller, which is the entity deciding for what purpose and how your data will be processed is: HAIDI SERVICES INT LTD. 08173507 9 Viola Court 18 Symphony Close Edgware, Middlesex HA8 0EF United Kingdom.
3. Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a person who you can contact in case of questions, doubts as to the scope of processing your data by the Administrator.
We've enabled this in several ways:
as a rule, we recommend contacting via email by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. It allows us to efficiently provide information. We can specifically refer to the sent correspondence and clearly provide answers and dispel your possible doubts
however, if you think that e-mailing is troublesome to you, you can always contact the Data Protection Officer by phone at: +44 2039510157
At HAIDI SERVICES INT LTD, this function is performed by - Mr. Dominik Majerski
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data - art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. and GDPR 1, art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR , art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR, art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR .
5. We process your data for the following purposes:
in order to conclude a contract and the smooth operation of the complaint process (the basis of Article 6 (1) b of GDPR );
in order to send commercial or marketing information by e-mail based on your consent - if it is expressed (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR );
for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR in connection with art.7.ust.3 GDPR);
for possible investigation, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR);
to test customer satisfaction and to determine the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR)
6. Information about recipients of personal data:
We care about the confidentiality of your data. We will be able to make them available also to entities with whom we have concluded a contract of entrustment pursuant to art. 28 GDPR (GDP). In particular, it may be entrusted to suppliers of technological solutions (ICT service providers), organizational (companies involved in the service of transporting goods and people, logistic support services.) If you want to get more detailed information on the scope of services provided by data processors, always You can contact the Data Protection Officer or other Administrator's staff for this purpose We will also be able to share your personal data with other entities cooperating with us to ensure continuity of activities, especially when organizing additional events, activities or other services that are not provided continuously, but also to insurance companies, banks or electronic payment services. We will also be able to provide your data to entities operating in the sphere of legal and debt collection, i.e. legal eligibility, debt collection companies etc. when we are forced to pursue our claims.
7. Your personal data may be transferred to a third country.
8. Retention period, or how long will we process your personal data?
We will process your data no longer than necessary. For accounting purposes and for tax purposes, we will process them as long as we are obliged to do so by law. On the basis of the current provisions, it is a period of 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose
- if personal data will be processed by us in order to pursue claims (including in debt recovery proceedings), we will be able to process them for this purpose during the period of limitation of claims in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code
- if you give us your consent to the processing of your personal data, whether for marketing purposes, image dissemination and in many other cases when we ask for it, then we will process it until permission is withdrawn.
- after the original purpose for which they were collected (eg contract performance) (processing is necessary to perform the contract), they will be processed for archival purposes for a period consistent with our archival regulations and for the period necessary to defend against claims against us, on the basis of generally applicable laws, including limitation periods for claims specified in generally applicable laws.
9. You have the following rights:
the right to access your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
the right to rectify (correct) your data;
the right to delete data - if you do not think there is any reason for us to process this data, you can request that we remove it;
the right to limit data processing - you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store or perform the actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion you have incorrect data on your subject or we process it unjustifiably ; or you do not want us to remove them because they are needed to establish, investigate or defend claims; or for the time of opposition to the processing of data;
the right to object to the processing of data - "Marketing" objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data in order to conduct direct marketing. If you use this right - we will stop processing data for this purpose.
the right to raise objections due to the special situation. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing. You should then indicate to us the specific situation which in your view justifies the cessation of the opposition processing by us. We will cease to process your data for these purposes unless we prove that the basis for processing your data is overriding your rights or that your data is necessary to us to establish, assert or defend claims;
right to data transfer - you have the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal information about you that we have under a contract or your consent. You may also ask us to send this data directly to another entity;
the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - if you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority;
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data - at any time you may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data that we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a request to the email address:
Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to make sure that you are, or properly identified by you.
10. We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be effected in the same form in which consent was given.
11. Providing data is voluntary, but often necessary to be able to enter into a contract with us, use our services or simply be able to contact us. However, if we want to provide you with additional services, such as marketing of our own products by e-mail or telephone, we will always ask for your consent and failure to provide it will not result in data being processed for the purpose of implementing a contract for the use of services